This course can be opted by Class XI, XII (medical field) students, and graduation (B.Sc, Microbiology, Biotechnology) students for better understanding of cell biology. This is an abbreviated course that teaches some of the vital topics that are often asked in various science-related examinations.
This course will enhance the learners’ elementary knowledge and make them understand some of the most important questions related to these topics in examinations.
- 03 Videos
- 02 PowerPoint Presentations
- Grasp knowledge about various processes of cell biology
- Important questions will be discussed which will be helpful in exam preparation
- Animal Cell and Plant Cell
- Animal Tissues and Plant Tissues
- Cell Organelle Structures, and their Functions
- Some important Ques-Ans, MCQ
Language of instruction: English